The smartwatch is the major smartphone accessories. Apart from telling the time, it can beam vital notifications direct to your wrist and also run your mobile apps. Additionally, with a smartwatch you can use your voice to search the internet and track various things using GPS. Choosing the best smartwatch that completely meets your needs can be challenging as there are plenty of options to choose from. Samsung is one of contenders in the smartwatch market. Here are the best Samsung smartwatches 2016.Click here to visit another site full of buying guides and reviews.
1. Samsung Gear S2
Gear S2 is an android smartwatch that has a display of 1.2” 360 × 360 super AMOLED screen.
- The smartwatch has a dual-core 1.0 GHZ and storage of 4GB.
- Its battery duration is 1.5 days.
- It has a wireless charging method thus it is easy to keep it powered and has an IP rating, IP68.
- The good thing with this watch is the fact that it a Bluetooth, wifi, and NFC connectivity.
More so, the smartwatch can work with most android phones and has a rotating bezel. Its screen is one of the sharpest in the smartwatch market. Despite being one of the best smartwatches in the market, Samsung Gear S2 has too few apps compared to other smartwatches.
2. Samsung Gear Fit2
The Gear Fit2 comes in black, pink, and black colors.
- The large Fit2 has a weight of 30g while the small one weighs 28g.
- It has a 200 mAh Li-on battery that has a typical usage of 3-4 days.
- Unlike Gear S2, Samsung Gear Fit2 has a charging dock.
- Also, the smartwatch has GPS tracking of up to nine hours and has an internal memory of 4GB and RAM 512MB. Additionally, it has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. The watch has display of 1.5”.
- The good thing with this smartwatch is the fact that it is water and dust resistant, has an auto exercise tracking and sleep tracking.
However, data and information provided by the watch can be affected by factors like skin conditions, the activity being carried out, user configuration, and environmental conditions.
3. Samsung Gear Live
- This smartwatch is compatible with smartphones with an android of 4.3 or higher.
- The smartwatch runs with android wear OS, allows voice commands and pushes important information to the wearer.
- The watch is slightly curved thus comfortable. Also, the watch has an in-built microphone and voice control of the smartphone from the watch.
4. Samsung Gear S
- With Samsung Gear S, you can check texts, answer calls, emails and updates even when your phone is not near.
- With this smartwatch, you are always connected.
- It has a 300mAh Li-on battery and a display of 2.0”curved super AMOLED.
- Also, Gear S has Wifi, Bluetooth, and USB connectivity. However, 3G coverage is not available everywhere. It requires a wireless plan.